Do I have an abnormally high number of cords, or has the industry just failed miserably at “going wireless”?
- Dithered-out blur: black box of origin that I can’t disclose (pre-release product)
- Billion 7404VGP-M modem for my home naked ADSL2+ broadband and VoIP (iiNet)
- Virgin Broadband modem that I’m reviewing (again, since they say the network is improved now)
- Apple Time Capsule
- Belkin Powerline networking adaptor to allow my Lexmark e120n printer to be networked from the other side of the room (read my blog post about it)
- 2 x MacBook Pro power packs
- 1 x powerpack for my Oricom M5500 landline phone with DECT built in (2 additional handsets)
- Bose QC3 headphones charger
- Blackberry charger
It became such a jungle down there next to the sofa that I had to buy one of those Dymo machines to label the cords and powerpacks.